- We believe that the Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God to man, and that it is the sole and sufficient guide in matters of faith and practice.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the virgin-born Son of God, and that he died voluntarily and sacrificially on Calvary's cross to atone for the sins of the world.
- We believe that eternal life is a gift of God's grace, not to be earned by our works, but to be received by faith alone in the saving work of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that Jesus arose from the grave, and His resurrection is the guarantee of the resurrection of the true believer, and that Jesus Christ will return to the earth in glory and power.
- We believe that there is but one mediator between God and man and that He is Jesus Christ, God's own Son.
- We believe that the world mission is our task, and that growth in Christian grace and maturity is expected of every true Christian.
- We are united to worship God, to study His word, and to be ministers of His grace to our neighbors.
For a more exhaustive statement of our beliefs please see the Baptist Faith & Message 2000.