General Interest Ministry Service Process:
Thank you for expressing interest in serving in one of LBC's ministry teams. For ministry teams not serving children or teenagers, we follow the process below:
- Those interested in serving complete the interest form below.
- The submitted interest form is received by the church office and routed to the deacon and elder who oversees that ministry team.
- The deacon and/or a ministry team leader will contact you within one week. They may discuss the position over the phone or schedule a time to discuss the role in person.
- Please be aware that some ministry roles, such as teaching, require church membership. Most roles only require that those serving be considered a "Friend" of the church. A Friend is someone who attends worship services on a regular basis.
- Begin serving! We pray that the Lord will bless you as you serve Him and His people.